Whatever It Takes
Grant can help you in your career and your finances, and today he is talking about making mistakes that are costing your great opportunities. You don’t want any job, you want the right situation, the right ‘vehicle’—the right company or entrepreneur—that gives you the right area of growth. Is the driver of your vehicle retiring; is he conservative, is he pacing himself?
To view full episode go to:
If You’re Not First, You’re Last on sale now!
Fixes To The Top Mistakes:
1. Don’t apply to every job in your marketplace.
2. Find out their mission. Know it. Live it.
3. Dress and act like you want that job. Sell yourself.
4. Don’t be dependent on the managers for direction.
5. Be interested in your company’s social presence over your own.
Join our career site today: